Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HON links

In case anyone is interested in those printable pages and some tips on making a Home Organization Notebook, here's the link...

http://organizedhome.com/household-notebook/printable-pages

So far I have loved having my menu!  Not because I've actually stuck to it per se...but because I'm making it work for me.  There have been a couple of times that the activities of the day (or the fact that I was feeling completely fried) precluded me from doing the planned meal for that day, but then I've simply used my 'free' day...(leftovers/eggs/cereal) of which I have built several into the month, and then I move that meal to a different day.  It's nice to know then that the next day, when I'm a bit more on my game, all I have to do is pull out the stuff I need and proceed accordingly.  Removes the 'thinking' part of it...and I love when I don't have to think about dinner!! 

No comments: