Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year

I'm not big on resolutions. I just can't keep them, and if I had the willpower to make myself do what I wanted, then I wouldn't have to make resolutions, now would I?? To all the resolution talk, I'm just gonna be real and say, like Paul in Romans:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
So, no 'resolutions' for me, just asking for a fresh, large portion of grace to do whatever it is that God asks of me in this new year.

However, I will say that around 10 a.m. this morning, on the first day of 2009, our family was part of a small New Year miracle. "What was it?!?!" you ask? The Clemmer family arrived at our first function of the new year on time!! :) That's a good start...

Happy New Year everyone, and may 2009 be full of blessings for you and yours.

No comments: