- My mom...something one might not give much thought to, until suddenly they're gone. I'm missing my dad, but being reminded through the his absence to be more thankful for my mom, and grateful I have her.
- My wonderful husband who has willingly and tirelessly, without complaint worked many hours on my mom's house with us.
- My adorable kids...who have been particularly trying the past few days...it's good they're so stinkin' cute!! (Especially the 2 year old who has discovered his will...)
- My family...sisters, brother-in-laws, neices and nephews...all 19 of us will be together feasting tomorrow on turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, limas, rolls and assorted desserts...my mouth is watering already!!
- Great in-laws - it seems like so many people can't stand their in-laws and are always upset and offended at them. I am really blessed to have wonderful ones who I truly enjoy being with, who are always there for us, and I am honored to call them family.
- An amazing church family - and especially our leadership team at Koinonia House. They have been God's hands on earth and have both held and carried us more times than I can count, or probably than they realized over the past 2+ years since we started this adventure. You are the best guys...there's no one else I'd rather be in this with!!
Have a great thanksgiving - and take time to ACTUALLY give thanks!!