Thursday, March 10, 2011

volcano sisters

Okay, I just couldn't resist posting this, purely for entertainment value.  Luke was watching this episode of 'The Backyardigans' today, and the whole thing just had me cracking up.  I hate to admit it, but I will 'fess up and say that I think this is probably how it feels for Todd trying to deal with me on occasion.  He's such a good guy.  And let's just say that I do have at least one (okay, let's be honest...several) Volcano Sisters!!  You know who you are, girlfriends!  ;)  If you have Netflix, you should watch the whole episode.  I think some poor frustrated husband is a writer on this show, and used it as an outlet for his frustrations!  LOL!!  :) 



1 comment:

Laura said...

haha- I want Luke to watch it and see if he can identify with the 3 guys in the video... Something tells me he might.