Saturday, July 31, 2010

lovin' CSN Stores

Some of you may remember, from a long while back, that I have been looking for a tiered basket stand for my kitchen/dining room area. The one that I was longing for was owned by a friend of mine, who said she got it several years ago at a Costco. I've searched high and low for one, everywhere from Costco to Ebay, and even asking the owner of a candy shop about hers when I spotted one in her store in Lancaster County! (She told me hers was also from Costco a long time ago. Grrrr...). Anyway, suffice it to say, I'm resigning myself to the fact that I'm probably just plain 'ol out-of-luck on this one. Enter CSN Stores. Remember the fine company that sponsored a giveaway on here back in the winter? If you remember, this company has EVERYTHING imagineable, from luggage to exercise equipment to school supplies!! Well, the lovely people there have contacted me again and asked me if I would like to do a product review for them. And I get to pick the product (within a specified price range). AND guess what I've found in their online store...

It's not the exact one I was looking for, but I'm willing to give it a shot, and be more than happy to write a review to let you all know if this product satisfies my yearning!! Stay tuned!


No comments: