Friday, May 8, 2009

more...in living color

A few more pics that I love... Our friend (and wedding photographer) Nathan Desch took some really cool/fun shots for us. If you know anyone looking for a photographer, he does pretty amazing work... (and if you check out the website, I gotta say...several of the bouquet shots you'll see there are Buds in Blossoms creations! Not all of them, mind you...but several. I'm a little bit proud of our work...sorry for that blatant adverstising. Ok, no, I'm really not...)

Me and my man...

Sisters...My friends...I love these ladies...

The kids...grown up enough to sit at a table all by themselves...

And these last two are probably my very most favorite so far. (My boys and my nephews all wore "chucks" as their wedding footwear. Love it!)

Completely unposed...just my guys being themselves. It's kinda funny how much of each of their true personalities this shot depicts...
Now that I'm in picture mode, I think I might do a whole post of it's own on some Buds in Blossoms creations of late. But I'll spare you, and give a few days 'breather' in the barage of photographs appearing on this blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for blogging! i kept waiting for someone to blog :) the wedding was a huge success. you guys all looked great!