- SO thankful that I seem to be getting in somewhat of a 'groove' with the new charter school thing...not sure we'll do this same thing again next year, but I at least feel like I can make it thru this year.
- Thrilled the elections are over and I can stop getting 5+ calls per day with recorded voices asking me to vote!!
- Deeply thankful for the settled peace in my heart that no matter who is our president, Jesus is still King of Kings
- Thankful for the wonderful fall season, which best of all means Christmas is just around the corner!! (And I LOVE Christmas!!)
- Thankful for old friends and good memories
- Really appreciating our local public library lately
- Loving that 3 out of 4 Clemmer children can shower and dress themselves!!
- Giving thanks for my cozy little house, even though there's many things I'd like to change, at least I have a home.
- Thankful that my sis has a nice big house where we can now comfortably have family dinners without everyone being right on top of each other! (I'm getting into holiday mode now...can you tell?)
- So thankful that I'm married to my best friend, who I love being with, talking with, and just can't seem to get enough time with!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Today is Thursday, and while I've missed many a 'Thankful Thursday' post, it's not because I haven't been thankful, just felt like I've been taken out by a tidal wave called life! But I sort of feel like I'm having one of those "I-get-to-come-up-and-take-some-big-gulps-of-air" weeks, so I even realized this morning that today is Thursday!! (And that's no small thing, my friends, for me to actually know what day it is!!) So here goes...