Saturday, August 9, 2008

live bloggin' the 'big event' :o)

So, I'm LIVE BLOGGING...from my yard sale!!! It's going pretty slow...we hung signs around the area, but when Todd & I went out for our date last night we saw that they were all down!! Aarghh! Best we can figure, the wind must've took them down...

So, we re-did them this morning, but they don't seem to be bringing in droves of people or anything... Todd always insists I should advertise more, but I just can't see paying money to advertise when I figure I don't have anything all that valuable to sell - probably wouldn't be enough to make up what I'd spend! I did put it on Craig's list (I'm OK w/free advertising...)

So, nothin' exciting to report... I like to think of it as working on my tan, and getting paid a little somethin' to do it!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

sounds like fun... can't complain about a tan, right?

Holly said...

Hope you were able to get rid of lots of your stuff!

Anonymous said...

oh man yard sales can be frustrating sometimes. how'd it end up going?