- Bryce trying to name all the continents and listing one of them as "Anterecta".
- Me asking Seth to point to South America - and Luke jumping and in doing it first! (He'd listened to us go over it a few times apparently!)
- Luke walking around all day singing "Punc, punc... Punc, punctuation!" (He's also spent some time watching "educational videos" in the past 2 days).
- Seth being completely disinterested in learning to write the words "one", "two" and "three" but wanting to sit and write pages of addition problems for himself instead. (I think he's really annoyed at the concept that math includes spelling - it's supposed to be about numbers, not letters!)
- Kate trying to convince me that since we don't have her History curriculum yet (the one I got isn't working on our computer) that I should allow her to watch an episode of "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" and just count that as history for the day.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
These were a couple bright spots in my day that made me chuckle: