Friday, July 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I realized this morning that yesterday was Thursday, and since Bets pointed out to me that I had forgotten to do Thankful Thursday last week, I figured I ought to grab a minute and do it today - wouldn't want to miss 2 weeks in a row!!


  1. The cool, quiet morning
  2. A paying job this weekend!
  3. A wonderful cutting garden (at Bets's) full of beautiful flowers to use for the wedding arrangements
  4. A daughter old enough to babysit
  5. The bar being gone from my family room
  6. A large family to fill my little house with love and joy (even if we are running out of space otherwise!)
  7. The upcoming weekend (even if it's busier than a one-armed paper hanger...and what is a one-armed paper hanger anyway!?!?!)
  8. Friends that 'get' me
  9. Fresh mint scented Yankee Candles
  10. Computers...all frustrations with the 'transistorized tormentors' aside (a Veggie Tale reference) they still make my life a lot easier and more enjoyable!
Well, I'm off to a crazy-busy weekend...will post again when I can!!

Have a great one yourself...what are you up to??

2 comments:

Ainsley said...

Ooh... a daughter who can babysit. I'm officially jealous.

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend! i'm sure you guys will do great and the flowers will look beautiful!