Friday, March 7, 2008

time is slipping away...

I feel like time is slipping away everywhere!! I had absolutely no idea until tonight, when some friends mentioned it, that this is the weekend we turn our clocks back!! Did you know?? So don't forget, turn back the hands of time this weekend - or you might end up in an embarrassing situation on Sunday...

I also ran out of time today to post the recipes that I wanted to share with you all...so I will REALLY try to get to that tomorrow (If you need it before then, Bets, gimme a call... :)

ALSO, I wanted to remind everyone that you are running out of time to enter for this week's drawing...time is tickin' folks, and Monday's coming! Check out the giveaway #2 post here to get a piece of the action!

1 comment:

Aunt Linda said...

NO NO NO...DO NOT TURN BACK YOUR CLOCKS! TURN THEM AHEAD!!! Fall BACK, Spring FORWARD!

LOL