Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


  1. My Home & Garden Party stuff came today (most of it, anyway!)
  2. My sister put together the most amazing storyline for Kate's 'mystery' birthday sleepover, and did TONS of work to help me out - it's going to be so much fun! (I'll give details on that later...)
  3. Lukey made an entire day today - including out doing shopping/errands for several hours - in regular underwear, no accidents! It's official - he's potty trained!!
  4. We got a new study to start with our advisory team that focuses on reaching out to others - something we really need to build - can't wait to get started
  5. It was (fairly) warm today...surely spring is coming...
  6. I saw several robins this week!
  7. The joy of giving...and being able to do so with my weekly giveaway this month!
  8. My ability to homeschool here in PA without having to deal with what those in California are...
  9. My recently replenished tea box with lots of wonderful flavored teas.
  10. All my kids - even though they have been driving me a bit crazy this week!

No comments: