Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday, so here it is:



  1. My mom's great new apartment
  2. My heater not making wild monkey sounds (as it did all day on Tuesday!)
  3. My husbands jobS, and God's grace for this season
  4. Dance, Dance Revolution!!
  5. Kashi cereal and crackers (I love it when something is healthy AND tastes good!)
  6. My snuggly Sethy
  7. My sisters
  8. Drums that Bryce can use to practice - yeah, he's that good that I actually ENJOY listening to him play!
  9. My very girlie-girl daughter...my saving grace sometimes in a house overflowing with testosterone!
  10. Hearing my kids laugh hysterically together (even if it is right before they get in trouble 'cuz they're supposed to be sleeping! It still makes me giggle right before I put on the 'mean mom' face and go in to bring the smack down!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome about the apartment. I have been praying for that. Love ya. Jimmy DeWan