Thursday, November 15, 2007

a new blog

I'm not sure if I posted on here before that I and others on our leadership team were launching a new blog called "koinos". We had tried to kick it off before, but our lives all became extremely busy over the past few months and none of us really did anything with it. But in my 're-structuring' of my priorities, I have been thinking through things that I have to do, want to do, and should do. Blogging for me is both something I enjoy, and also something I feel that God is using to reach and encourage some people, so it's something I want to continue to cultivate. The "koinos" blog is geared much more toward spiritual matters (not that this blog doesn't include such), but it will be much less my personal stories, random thoughts and occasional recipes. I'm hoping it might be a new avenue for discipleship.

Feel free to stop over and check it out!

No comments: