Thursday, July 5, 2007

weekend ride

Once again, time is flying by, and I realize it's been almost a week since I blogged. I've been kind of down this week (no particular reason) and that coupled with the busy-ness has kept me merely skimming through the other blogs I read, rarely even commenting, and dashing off to my next 'thing'. Our summer so far has been bombarded with sleep-overs, VBS's, practices, and other events. This weekend, for example, is absolutely CRAZY!! Tomorrow night I have a volunteer meeting for Passionfest, (a one-day festival type event here in good 'ol Pottstown, PA), and then some pre-marital counseling (with one of the TWO couples we have in the KH family that are getting married within the next six months - that's a pretty big deal in a church our size!). Saturday is Passionfest and it's also the last day of our 40 day fast (HALLELUJAH!!). We are ending the fast with a blow-out worship/prayer meeting and lots of FOOD!!! Then Sunday morning our worship team is filling in at another church, at noon I am hosting a luncheon to kick off our summer ladies' small group, and then our Celebration service Sunday night. I think Monday we might try to come up for air!

So, my blogosphere friends, I'd like to be posting some of the excitement of this weekend, but we will see how it goes. Maybe I'll get in a blurb here and there...or maybe my fingers won't touch these keys again til Monday...only time will tell. Maybe I'll even be able to get some pics on here (Alec Baldwin is, after all, speaking at Passionfest...). OK, so there's my update for now. Hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please tell me you mean Stephen Baldwin and not Alec? Wasn't Alec Baldwin just in the "news" for calling his daughter nasty names?? Anywho... hope you get a break and can actually enjoy the things you have planned for the weekend!