I was tagged by Seedsower over at Xanga, so I posted this over there and thought I'd put it up here too. See if you can figure out the 'real me'.
If you are tagged, here are the rules:
People who are tagged need to list 8 random facts/habits about themselves on their own blog. And here's a twist... 5 are lies and 3 are true - pick out the truth!
1. When I was 4 my elbow was dislocated for an entire weekend.
2. I took gymnastics as a child and won a gold medal in competition when I was 12.
3. In junior high I won 2nd place in a district-wide sewing contest sponsored by the Ladies Auxiliary.
4. I LOVE mushrooms...raw with dip, fried, mushroom soup...you name it. Mmmm...
5. I failed my driver's test 3 times.
6. My wedding was the highlight of my life, and everything about it was perfect.
7. I love playing piano and have played since I was 6.
8. I love very small, enclosed spaces...I think it would be enjoyable to have an MRI.
So whatdya think? Which are the true ones? (Remember ONLY 3 are actually TRUE). Leave your guesses in my comments and in a day or two I'll tell ya which are the true ones.
Just how well do YOU know me????