- It's late & I should be in bed.
- I'm feeling very good about my relationship with Kaitlyn right now...I'm beginning to enjoy her growing up, while amazingly, it makes me sad, frustrated & somewhat crazy all at the same time. (Not sure if that makes sense at all...). I'm also EXTREMELY happy that her room is CLEAN!! (Yeah, Kate!)
- I'm really frustrated about the slowness of funds coming in towards a building, yet I have a quiet peace that God is at work and something is going to happen...
- Luke is becoming more 'kid' and less 'baby' all the time. While I'm sad to be coming out of the baby stage of my life, I'm also finding it getting easier and more enjoyable. I know people have always told me it doesn't get 'easier' and I know, I know...bigger kids, bigger problems...but I gotta say, sleeping through the night is a beautiful thing (though I still don't always have that luxury, it happens more often than not at least) and not having to pack 5 changes of clothing and bottles and baby food whenever we go somewhere makes going anywhere much easier and more flexible. Also, knowing that I'm done having babies makes me all the more excited to hold my new little nephew or niece!!!!
- I cannot possibly make everyone happy. I cannot make people build relationships or be accountable. I cannot make them reach out to new people. I cannot make them work out differences. I cannot make them be real with others and go below the surface. I CAN, however, lead by example.
- I would like to really discipline myself to spend a minimum of 30 minutes per day with the Lord as opposed to a few minutes here & there and then extended periods every couple of days. Is this possible for a mom?
- I would like to actually finish the 3 books I am currently reading and then go back to the 3 or so others I've started the past several months and finish them.
- I wonder if people know that they can leave comments on my blog even if they don't have a blogger account, they just have to do it as 'anonymous' and then sign their name at the end of the comment... (wow, that was REALLY random!!)
- I have so many things to do tomorrow!! I simply must go to bed...
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Here are some random thoughts I am having this evening: