Thursday, April 19, 2007

HELP!!!

I've done something horrible. I've forgotten the password to log on to our desktop. (I do all my blogging on the laptop, which is how I'm able to post this.) The MAJOR issue is that all Kaitlyn's curriculum is on that computer!! The past two days we have done practice work, art, music, first aid, and anything else educational I can come up with til we get this problem resolved. I am tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to fix this...namely remember the password! Part of the problem is that I only get 3 tries, and then the system locks me out for several hours (I've not yet determined what the time period actually is). I tried looking at the Windows XP Professional website to figure out what I can do, and it looks really...well...like I should have some more computer knowledge than I do for this. The really irritating thing is that I just set the password last week (forgot to write it down...as Todd has repeatedly told me to do, yes, dear...I will never forget to write it down again!!) and I made it something ridiculously easy...I just can't remember what!! AAAGGGHHHH!!



I'd appreciate any prayers for my memory, and also any computer advice!!

No comments: