Tuesday, April 19, 2011

resurrection

My thoughts this week, as many of you I'm sure, are turned toward Easter.  I'm always looking for cool ways to reflect with my family on the real meaning of our celebration of Resurrection Sunday.  I LOVED Jen's post over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam about these Resurrection Rolls.  I think that it's good to remember and discuss and celebrate what Jesus did for us, and there's so many creative ways to do that, especially with children.  But this video that I came upon last week also reminded me that, while it's good to reflect on Jesus death and resurrection, the real remembrance should be of His life, EVERY day, and the relationship he wants to have with us all. What a great reminder about how to keep our perspective of the fullness of the meaning of Jesus Resurrection!

No comments: