Monday, February 14, 2011

CSN winner!!

Happy Valentines Day!  Hopefully you aren't being one of those 'haters' of the day, thinking it's all about couples and Hallmark and chocolates.  Just a reminder...YOU have it within your ability to make this day a memorable one for the loved ones that God has so graciously placed in your life!  Use today as a reminder to tell them how special they are!  (And if you are one of those who don't need 'one day a year' to do this, then let me be the first to congratulate you on being on the ball!  I occasionally forget to express to my husband and family how dear they are to me, what with all the snipping and bossing and such that I so easily fall into, and always welcome an extra little reminder to take the time to say how much I love them!)

And without further ado, on to the big announcement...the winner of the CSN giveway! (Imagine gameshow music beginning to play in the background right now...) Today's lucky winner left a comment saying he battles the winter blues by staying inside where it is warm and just being cozy, and spending as much time as possible with his girlfriend who brightens his days!  That sounds like a great solution to me!  So, congratulations *drumroll*... SCOTT on winning $15 at CSN!  And no...it's not Crosby, Stills and Nash that'll be sending you anything, but you can click right HERE to check out some of the 200+ CSN (online) stores at which you can choose to spend your $15.  I'll send you a message with all of the other details.

(By the way, lest you think I didn't love all your other entry comments, or that any partiality was given here, I'll let you know that the winner was drawn by number entry by my little buddy the Random Integer Generator...who I like to call RIG for short.  Okay, not really...I've never called it anything, but it is kind of a pain to say.  But good 'ol RIG is totally impartial, even allowing winners who aren't even Phillies fans!!  Imagine!!)  ;)

Thanks to all of you for sharing with me how you battle the winter blues, and thanks to CSN for sharin' some love and sponsoring this Valentine's giveaway!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(In best Elvis voice) Thank You! Thank you very much...

Scott said...

That expression of gratitude was from me of course for winning the $15 shopping spree to CSN. (Accidentally posted as Anonymous insted of by my name. D'OH!)

Jessi said...

You're welcome Scott! Oh, and I knew it was you...I could tell by the voice! ;) hee hee!

Holly said...

Congrats Cuz!! That's pretty cool!! Pick something neat-o!!! Thanks for doing the give away Jessi!!! Fun stuff!