Thursday, June 24, 2010

proud baseball mom....again

I know, I know...two posts in one day? Yeah, well...feast or famine, I guess. Anyway, just wanted to share some great press (and pictures of my little baseball player!!) that Bryce's team got last night in their tournament game. It's getting to be a nail-biter each time...they are 4-1 (for you sports-challenged gals, that's 4 wins, 1 loss) but if they lose one more, they are completely out of the tournament. Last night's game was super exciting and intense as it they came back from behind (8-4) to win by one run in the bottom of the last inning. Initially the schedule was frustrating (and as you know, my issues with the coaching), and I was (and still am a bit) put out that I lost all my kid-free evenings with the hubby this week, but since we are this far in, and the week is now gone anyway, I'd love to see them go all the way to the championship! (I guess I do have a bit of a competitive streak in me!) Click the link to see those Pottsgrove boys in action!

http://sanatoga.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/exciting-night-for-pottsgrove-9-year-olds-baseball/

No comments: