Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wii are really out of shape

These post-Christmas weeks have proven to me how badly out of shape I really am. Between my new Dance Dance Revolution game, that has inspired me to return to my 'dance' workouts, and our new family pastime of Wii (only purchased because Todd got everyone to agree to put all their Christmas money together to get one, and it took us weeks to actually find one in stock somewhere!), I am finding myself rather stiff and sore! Bowling, tennis, boxing and dancing are doing me in! How pathetic!

Really, it's all good. I'm not complaining. But it is kind of sad for me to admit that the ONLY way to get me to exercise is to convince me it's not that...it's really a game! If it feels like work, forget it! If it feels like fun, I'm in! It's all in the mind, I tell ya...

No comments: