I visited another blog today who also does "Thankful Thursday" and realized "Wow, I haven't done that for weeks!!", and especially today, in the midst of my Eeyore-ish mood, I need to choose to have a thankful heart. So here goes...
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
- Friends who put up with my moaning, and are even willing to say to me "you know that's not reality, right?". Now THAT's love...
- Friends who knew exactly what I needed today...kind words and - CHOCOLATE!!! (and a few other special items...thanks!)
- My precious children who try to be so caring and sensitive to me when I'm in a funk. They really try their best to keep their attitudes in check and go out of their way to do 'special' things for me
- My husband, who is unshaken by my emotional mood swings
- Scented candles
- Having enough finances to feed my family, but not so much that I'm freaking out about the 'economic crisis' the past two weeks
- Cooler weather - I'm finally ready to welcome fall!
- Sweatshirts - my staple clothing item for that cooler weather!
- Bets's family FINALLY being 'in' their new house!!
- God's unwavering presence, love and grace in my life