Tuesday, September 9, 2008

let the fun begin

Well, here's where the fun begins. This is the official beginning of my 'week of craziness'. I'll be leaving by 8 a.m. today to head to our Lancaster meeting day - but first I get to see my sister's new house - well, at least 3/4 of it!! 3 out of the 4 pieces arrived yesterday, I believe the last one comes today and it all gets put together on Thursday. But my baby sister finally got to stand in her dream kitchen - now a reality 9+ years in the making! If you'd like to follow the whole amazing process of a house being 'delivered' and 'put together' you can check out the photo journaling of it over at her blog www.bets-morethanmom.blogspot.com.

We'll be trying to keep up with school this week, help out at the new house, do laundry and pack for vacation - and oh, yes, sneak in a quick trip to NYC over the next few days... so watch for updates of my excitement, but don't be too surprised if I don't have a spare minute to post until AFTER the festivities are done...

See ya on the flip side!

2 comments:

Holly said...

YIPPEE!! Living the exciting life thru you this week! Keep the info coming!

Zoanna said...

Goodie for her! And I love your new blog look. Just LUV it!