- I have 2 curriculums that I am looking to get rid of. They are for kindergarten (or K-4) and first grade; A.C.E. programs. One is unopened. Let me know if you're interested in more details.
- Planning on having a yard sale this Saturday; all proceeds go toward the "Family Vacation Fund". If you're in the area,stop on by and see if you want any of our junk...er, um...our pre-owned items.
- I must stop obsessing about getting ready to start school and enjoy NOT having to do school, but I'm having some trouble doing so...I think maybe I need some new grab-your-attention fiction to read (I'm currently reading several non-fiction, but that never is 'relaxing' for me.) It's gotta be really good stuff, because I've been totally spoiled by the excellence of my early-summer reads.
- Anyone in need of an upright freezer? Works fine, we just already have one, and it's not worth defrosting and trying to remove to replace with this one, which is slightly newer and small than the one we currently have. (I'm sick of having it in my carport!)
- Anyone have any use for a seriously big/heavy color-copier? We had one donated to the church, but it's basically too big for our needs (read "too expensive for us to by the toner and service contract") - it's an actual office copier, and we really MUST get it out of my very gracious in-laws garage (it's been there entirely too long!! - I'm so sorry!!)
- I'm looking for someone to give guitar lessons to Seth. Know anybody?
- We totally need to get a website up and running for "Buds in Blossoms" and that's part of my job description...but I don't know my head from a hole in the ground on this one. I need HELP!!! Somebody???
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
OK, here's just some completely random stuff. If you have any input, suggestions, questions, answers or advise, please comment.