Thursday, July 10, 2008

more product favs

While I know that true beauty is not what is on the outside, but rather the inside, I still enjoy 'sprucing' up the shell that contains my true beauty, and thought I'd share some of the products that I've found to be tried and true. (I haven't done any 'product promos' lately, and I know others have mentioned to me they've like trying out my fav products after I posted about them, so I thought I'd pass on a few more...)

First of all, this is an absolute tried and true favorite for years...and in almost every make up review I've read that included a mascara review, this one has almost always come out on top! It's less pricey than most others, and even though I've tried lots of different mascaras, I always come back to this as my favorite.

Great Lash (waterproof) by Maybelline
Thanks to the inherited dark circles under my eyes, concealer is something I can't go without. My absolute favorite has been Mary Kay, but since this is pretty pricey for me, and not as easy to get (I want to be able to grab it at Wal-Mart, not have to host a party in order to get it). So I think I've found a runner up...

True Match Super Blendable Concealer by L'Oreal
And my final recommendation for today is a brand new favorite that I will probably be sticking with for a while, even though it costs more than I usually like to spend (are you picking up on the fact that I'm cheap?). It's a powder palette blush that has given my skin a healthy glow instead of fighting a streaky color...especially great for summer!

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush

No comments: