Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

In the midst of a dreary winter day where I'm feeling pretty crappy, it's a very good exercise to recognize my blessings and give thanks. So here goes - I am thankful for:

  1. Movies (Willy Wonka and the Choc Factory kept the boys quiet for a good hour and a half or so today while I vegged out on the couch)
  2. Kaitlyn making an effort to really work with me on doing what she needs to for school
  3. Some God-connections happening in terms of the church and the coffee shop
  4. Soup, tea and things that warm me
  5. Candles (just lighting a candle in my home makes me feel cozy)
  6. Hand-me-downs (my boys get at least half their clothes this way!)
  7. My home
  8. My husband
  9. Anticipation - it's fun having things to look forward to...Valentine's, SPRING, International Leaders Conference, my birthday...
  10. A laptop - so I can stay bundled in blankets on the couch and type this post!!

No comments: