- Movies (Willy Wonka and the Choc Factory kept the boys quiet for a good hour and a half or so today while I vegged out on the couch)
- Kaitlyn making an effort to really work with me on doing what she needs to for school
- Some God-connections happening in terms of the church and the coffee shop
- Soup, tea and things that warm me
- Candles (just lighting a candle in my home makes me feel cozy)
- Hand-me-downs (my boys get at least half their clothes this way!)
- My home
- My husband
- Anticipation - it's fun having things to look forward to...Valentine's, SPRING, International Leaders Conference, my birthday...
- A laptop - so I can stay bundled in blankets on the couch and type this post!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Labels: thankful thursday