- My hardworking husband, who has to put in a minimal 14 hour day today
- 2:00 pm - naptime!
- My new fuzzy blankets for my couch
- Great young adults in our life who are excellent role models for my children
- A husband who believes in me, and encourages God's calling on my life
- My new 'toasted vanilla' candles from Christmas - they look so pretty burning & smell yummy too!
- My warm house (it's stinkin' cold outside today!)
- Worship team practicing tonight - we haven't gotten together to play in a while & I miss 'em!
- Fun new crayons, pens & pencils from Christmas to use for school
- Homeschooling days when everyone works quietly at the same time! (Kate's not in the pic 'cuz she's working on the computer - but she's working quietly too!)
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Today I'm thankful for:
Labels: thankful thursday