Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:

  1. My hardworking husband, who has to put in a minimal 14 hour day today
  2. 2:00 pm - naptime!
  3. My new fuzzy blankets for my couch
  4. Great young adults in our life who are excellent role models for my children
  5. A husband who believes in me, and encourages God's calling on my life
  6. My new 'toasted vanilla' candles from Christmas - they look so pretty burning & smell yummy too!
  7. My warm house (it's stinkin' cold outside today!)
  8. Worship team practicing tonight - we haven't gotten together to play in a while & I miss 'em!
  9. Fun new crayons, pens & pencils from Christmas to use for school
  10. Homeschooling days when everyone works quietly at the same time! (Kate's not in the pic 'cuz she's working on the computer - but she's working quietly too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your list =)