Wednesday, January 30, 2008

fond memories

These are just some fun pics from Laura's wedding back in October that I just got - and love! Good times for everybody - maybe with the exception of Lukey - who looks sad that he just lost his 'Arla' to another Luke... ;)


Dancing with one of my men...Kate with her best bud...
So handsome (both of them!)...
Awww...love lost to another...
"Cousins...identical cousins..."


The lovely bride and groom...awww, aren't they cute...


MY best buds...


Luke & Laura and 'the gang'...


Good times, good times...

5 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

I love the dresses and color scheme..gorgeous! a 20's look?

Jessi said...

Actually, none of us were part of the actual wedding party...the girls all had red dresses with white sashes, and the flower girl had white like the bride, but red sash. My sis & I did all the flowers and coordinating, and Todd & I did the wedding ceremony, Bryce played his jhembe during worship and Kate was guest book attendant...so we all just sort of picked colors to coordinate. It was beautiful though...red dresses and mulicolored bouquets...if you click the link to Laura's blog, I think she had some pics there too.

Zoanna said...

Oh, you all look so good. In these shots, Jessi, you look an awful lot like my dad's side of the family. YOu could pass for my Aunt Elaine.

Laura said...

my, what nice pictures you have!

Anonymous said...

these are amazing picturs Jess. I love all the pictures. Jimmy DeWan