Thursday, September 6, 2007

hiding? maybe a little...

Hmmm... it's been over a week since my last post. Thank you to those of you who checked in on me, knowing that I tend to 'hide' when I'm feeling down. It's been partly that (and unlike Eeyore, I try to keep a lid on spreading my gloom), and partly just being incredibly busy. But, all the busy-ness is making me nearly drool at the thought of our upcoming vacation in just over a week!!!! (The emotional 'downswing' is, as I'm finding often to be true, bringing more of my bad attitudes out for me to deal with...oh goody.) Anyway, I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth, I'm just trying to figure out how to do all I have to do and still maintain some form of sanity.

There's also the fact that not much 'blog-worthy' has happened in the past week or so. I did have a chuckle yesterday when Luke (2 yrs) announced to me that he had a "geelfriend". I said "You have a girlfriend?!? Who is your girlfriend?" I expected him to say Abby, an adorable one year old daughter of good friends of ours at church, but was surprised when he said, with a big grin, "Aunt Betsy". I passed that on to Aunt Bets, who was tickled to be bestowed with such an honor (even though I'm pretty sure that there's laws against that type of thing, even in Virginia! ;o) ).

Anyway, not much else interesting to say at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: