Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TODD - DO NOT READ!!!

Well, my husband's b-day is in 2 days, and other than having it lined up for the kids to be away overnight (which I was going to keep a secret, but one of the kids left it slip last night that they were excited to sleep over at Grammy's soon) I don't have anything planned! (I'm assuming since he's working everyday between now and Thursday that he won't have time to read this blog before then!!) My original idea was to do an overnight getaway, but since we got to go to the shore a few weeks ago, that's not too much of an option now. So I'm trying to come up with something else... AND it has to be something outside of our house because our worship team practices HERE on Thursday nights, so I told them they could still do that, and we just wouldn't be here. I thought of trying to go to a Phillies game that night, but there is no game that night, so that's quickly ruled out. There's a Reading Phillies game, but the seats really aren't that great from what I can tell online. Todd isn't a huge movie fan (I'm more of the movie fan and we very occasionally do that as a date to indulge me...but it's not MY b-day :o) ).

Arrgghhh....any suggestions???

No comments: