Thursday, June 7, 2007

summer at last...

Well, I think we are basically done school!! Today and tomorrow we're finishing a report on Alexander Graham Bell, Bryce has to finish a couple more worksheet pages, and then Kate's portfolio. The rest is just outside stuff that's counting as school time like the 'mini-garden' we planted, her first 'colonial dance lesson' tonight, etc. It's relief that my days will be more freed up to work on other things, like finishing the children's curriculum I'm working on, and I might actually try to relax some myself...I'm thinking I'm really overdue for a good fiction book right now. Haven't read one in months...probably not since fall. We'd also really like to take a family vacation this year (thought money's tight, so we'll have to be diligent and try to work hard to find something fun, yet relaxing and low-cost... that should be an interesting task...). In fact, 3 out of 4 Clemmer kids are asleep at the moment, so maybe I should take an opportunity to start on at least one of those things now...

No comments: